The SFC System, developed and patented by us in 2004, is used as a closure system for pharmaceutical bags made of polyolefin materials. In addition to the classic applications with infusion bags, use for diverse other solutions such as antibiotics, cytostatics, flushing solutions, dialysis systems and parenteral nutrition are feasible.
Thanks to the innovative shape of the port, optimum bonding is achieved, which minimises the risk of leakages. Due to the minimised use of rubber in the SFC system, the cost structure is appropriately optimised in terms of the use of materials – resulting in economic advantages.
The shape and the materials used make the products very simple and safe for end users.
At a glance:
- Can be used with the polyolefin film materials generally available on the market
- Plastic components made of Medical Grade PP
- Latex-free rubber disc in accordance with the European Pharmacopoeia
- Sterilisable up to 121°C
- Cap available in different colours
- Transparent material, can be recycled and disposed of in an environmentally-friendly manner
- Closed system without air inlets
- Maximum safety for patients
- No plasticisers, no PVC or DEHP
- Environmentally-friendly due to recyclable material
- Conformant with USP Class VI Pharmaceutical Grade